Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. This morning Tim was in the parade here in Monterey. I watched the parade for a little bit and came home. We are going over to a friend's house this afternoon for a get together. We will probably watch the fireworks over the bay from our apartment or walk the 2 blocks to get a little better view.

On a side note. I experienced my first earthquake. It happened Monday at 12:58 pm pacific time. It was a 4.3 earthquake about 40 miles from Monterey. I was at work in Salinas so it was only about 20 miles away from there. It just felt like I was swaying back and forth for about 20 seconds while sitting down. Tim said that he did not feel it in Monterey. There was no damage reported in the area so it was nothing to scary.

No comments: