Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2007

6 weeks to go and getting bigger everyday

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted something. Things have not been very busy around here but I am getting tired earlier in the evening and not wanting to do anything extra. For anyone who is keeping track, I now weigh 141.2 lbs and I am about 39 inches around. I feel like I am huge but everyone keeps telling me how tiny I am for how far only have 6 more weeks to go. The baby is starting to take up more and more space and making me feel less comfortable.

We are slowly starting to get things ready for the baby. About 2 weeks ago we got a dresser and my mom has sent us some clothing that her and my dad have picked up at garage sales.

Things are going good at work for me. I have been working on one spreadsheet for the last month and a half. A few weeks ago they told me that my last day was going to be June 29th because they did not have anywhere to put me. But a few days later they asked if I would stay longer because things had changed. So as of now I told them that I would work until the end of July as long as my doctor allowed me to. I know they would love for me to stay longer because they are going to be putting in new software and there have been a lot of changes in the past few months.

This weekend Tim went back to Yosemite to climb Half Dome (the picture of the big rock from the last post). I stayed behind because I did not feel like camping and sleeping on the ground. It is hard enough getting in and out of bed right now. Plus he went on a 17 mile hike in order to climb Half Dome. I am not in good enough shape to do that right now.

1 comment:

jlansing6 said...

I love your baby bump! You look sooo cute Missy! :-)