Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Today Tim and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. It does not really feel like it has been that long. We did not do anything special today. This past Saturday we went out to dinner and rearranged our bedroom to make room for the Pack'n'Play. I still need to work on cleaning the extra bedroom and rearrange it a little bit.

Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment. Everything is still going good. I now weigh 153 lbs and I am 42 inches around. It is getting even harder to sleep through the night and get up out of bed. Also, it probably doesn't help that I have a cold and can't breathe very well. I am hoping to be feeling better in the next week. I still have about one more week of work left as long as they have a need for me but I usually don't work a full day anyways.

No comments: