Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2007

4 weeks and counting

I don't know if you can tell from the picture but I am still getting bigger and bigger everyday. Tim has even noticed that I am getting bigger from week to week and he sees me everyday. Last week at my doctor's appointment I weighed in at 145.6 lbs. I have gained 30 lbs and my waist is at 41 inches. It is getting harder to get out of bed and get up off the couch.

In other news, the weather has been nice around here lately. The last few days the temperature has been in the upper 60s/low 70s. Around here that is shorts and t-shirt weather for us. Today Tim and I went to Gilroy (about 45 minutes away) to do some shopping and the temp there was in the 80s.

We are slowly getting things ready for the baby. Last week I had a baby shower and got some things. We still need to get more clothes and the big things, like a car seat and pack'n'play. So I will probably be doing lots of shopping over the next few weeks. We are registered at Wal-Mart for anyone who thinks they need to get us something.

1 comment:

Beth Kies said...

Now you are bigger than me!!!