Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Present

I am posting these photos to show off my handiwork on the present that I made Tim for Father's Day. I know that he won't see these photos because he hardly ever checks this blog. So unless someone spills the beans, he won't know about his presents until he receives them on Father's Day.
Tim is always complaining about having to photos edit indoor pictures because we don't have a professional looking backdrop. Well this should change that. I made him 2 backdrops that I think look pretty good. I was thinking that I would buy him one for Father's Day but then I saw the prices. So for less than what I could buy one backdrop for, I made him two. All it took was buying the materials and about 12 hours of my time.
 
 
This one I did with 2 colors. First black and then dark brown.

This one I did with just one color, taupe. I think this one looks better in person.
 
I wasn't quite sure how the backdrops would turn out when I first started. I am extremely happy with both. The only thing I would do differently is to purchase wider material. Now we just need to do an indoor photo session.

1 comment:

Beth Kies said...

You should post stuff on your blog