Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

One Journey Ends and Another One Begins

Logan has been keeping us quite busy lately. His latest trick to to turn the tv on and off by himself. Sometimes he will change the channel or adjust the volume. Tim doesn't really like it when he does this because Logan thinks it is fun to do while dad is playing a game on the Wii. Something we are working on with Logan is trying to get him to sleep through the night or at least 10 hours without having to get up and feed him. He still wants to get up to eat at 5:00am and then go back to sleep for a couple of hours. I know that I am ready for a full night of rest. But Logan is growing more and more everyday. Leaving behind the baby world and embracing toddlerhood.

Tim and I have been on a journey of our own lately. Tim has been having to do more around the house lately (i.e. cooking, cleaning, and taking care of Logan when he is home). That is mainly because I have been completely useless at these tasks. Okay maybe that is a little harsh. I guess I should tell you the real reason. It is because Tim and I are expecting baby #2 this spring and I am just trying to take care of myself. I have been feeling sick since the 7th of September. Last week Tim took me to the same day emergency clinic because I hadn't kept anything down for over 24 hours. Once they were able to see me, they gave me 1 liter of fluids and some medicine to help with the nausea. The doctor also is having me take some vitamin B6 and that has helped so much. Yeah, I am able to eat again. So now that Tim and I have embarked on this new journey, I will try to keep everyone updated on how things are going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see all of you in January!

The Beginning Farmer's Wife said...

Congrats Missy and Tim!! We are very excited for you. :)