Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Going to sleep on my own

Now that Logan has become more active, he likes to play before falling asleep. Before he fell asleep this time I saw him reading his puppy book. When I checked on him 5 minutes later, this is how I found him. He really likes to read his books when he is in his bed. Little Quack is at the top of the photo.




As a side note, we have some permanent house guests. I am getting more accostumed to them even though I seem to find more everyday. Our house guests are house geckos. I first saw 2 of them about 3 weeks ago in Tim & I's bedroom. They kind of freaked me out at first but I am doing better now. We have 2 that live upstairs and 2 downstairs. They only come out at night and they eat the bugs. I have been told they are harmless and will not eat our food. So anyone who comes to see us, you will have to meet our guests if you can find them.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Oh! That's so cute! This is Stacy Holthaus and I love to read in bed too! :)