Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

9 month check-up

Today Logan had his 9 month check-up with the doctor. He is 29 inches long and is in the 75th percentile. He weighed in at 18 lbs 1 oz and is in the 25th percentile. That didn't really surprise me because since we have moved Logan decided he did not want to eat baby food and has become more active. So the doctor said that he is to not have more than 24 oz of milk a day and the rest is to come from solids. Which means that we have to be more persistant about the solids and possibly have to listen to more crying because he is not getting his way. I am not looking forward to this becuase I am usually the one who gives in first to the crying. We are supposed to go back for another weigh-in about 1 to 2 months from now to make sure he is gaining weight.

Not much else is going on around here. Logan and I will be home in less than a month for Sarah's wedding.

2 comments:

Freedom Writer said...

Missy, Tim, and Logan,

I would say introduce Logan to real food, such as baked sweet potatoes, baked potato, scrambled eggs, etc. I know Cavanaugh didn't like baby food either at that age and went to table food. Bananas chunks were another big hit with her. I guess I wouldn't worry about him being on the thin side, look at his genetics. :) Love, Aunt Mona
P.S. this is Kathy's account cause I can't remember my password!:)

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.