Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Murder Suspect


The charge: Murder 1

The weapon: a whisk

The victim: a gecko


Yesterday I suspect that Logan killed a gecko. I saw him reaching under the couch trying to get something. I figured that he was trying to get a piece of food that had fallen. Then I saw him banging the whisk against the bottom of the couch. A few minutes later I saw him touching a dead gecko that was on the floor. Yuck. I quickly removed him from the situation and washed his hands. As for the gecko, I waited for Tim to come home and take care of. So Logan and I hung out upstairs and until then.


In other news Logan cut his 4th tooth yesterday. While we were home Logan learned how to clap and to wave. He is becoming braver everyday with his walking. He will take a few steps, stop and then take a few more steps before he sits down to crawl the rest of the way. His latest craze is to blow raspberries and to sound like an Indian by moving his hand over his mouth.

2 comments:

The Beginning Farmer's Wife said...

Great shirt to go with the story!

Tim said...

I hope you wash that whisk before you cook with it again!