Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

28 1/2 weeks

I had another doctor check-up today. I weighed in at 134 lbs, up 6.6 pounds from last time. I measured my waist the other day and I am 37 inches around. As you can see from my picture, I am getting a more noticable belly.

This past weekend Beth and Alan came to visit us for a few days. They were on their own Thursday and Friday. Saturday we went to San Francisco and did a lot of walking. I have almost recovered from all the walking. Beth and Alan left Sunday to drive down the coast to go to Hearst Castle and eventually Disneyland. Today they flew out of John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana and should be home later tonight.

This weekend Tim and I have a big weekend coming up. We are going to Yosemite National Park with Tim's sister Jill and maybe a friend of ours. Tim and I went there last August but most of the waterfalls had dried up and Tim deleted all of our pictures before I got them printed. So we are going to be trying to recapture our pictures and do a lot of walking. We are really looking forward to getting out of town. I will post some pictures after we get back.

1 comment:

Beth Kies said...

The picture makes your tummy look bigger than it did in person!!!