Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Murder Mystery

Last Friday Tim and I went to a Murder Mystery dinner/birthday party. Neither one of us were the killer but apparently my gun was used to make people think I did it. We both had a really good time and the food was excellent (6 course meal).

Today I had a check-up with the baby doctor. I weighed in at 127.4 lbs that is up 7.6 lbs (119.8 lbs) since my last appointment 5 weeks ago. The baby is doing well and growing all the time. My waist now measures in at 35 inches (up 2 inches from 10 days ago). I keep growing out of all my old clothes and am having to buy new ones. Some of the tops I have bought are still a little big but I know I will grow into them. I need to go shopping in Gilroy at the outlet mall to get some more tops sometime. I have enough pants for now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey mom-to-be, you look awesome! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? Let me know if you are planning any trips back to Cedar Rapids, it'd be fun to get some pics of you and Karen together :)

And, of course, we'll have to do that after both the babies are born too.